For one-time and recurring payments
Your customers can effortlessly:
- Make one-time future payments
- Schedule recurring payments (weekly, every other week, once a month, quarterly, twice a year, yearly)
- Create unlimited, manageable payment methods
- View active and inactive payment plans
- Export payment plans to an Excel spreadsheet
- View their payment history
- Pay via mobile devices
Your government entity can:
- View all payment, plans, accounts, and disbursement reports
- Search for user-to-entity relationships
- Edit existing entities and services
- View and export entities and services to an Excel spreadsheet for easy maintenance/tracking
- Personalize note/hint field
- Great for accounts in arrears
- Automatic credit card expiration notifications
- No fiscal impact to your government entity
- Fast, easy setup
- Free training and support
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, just go to the Payments Plan tab to cancel or delete your scheduled payments.
We send the owner of the payment account a notification that the payment fails. We also show failed payments in red on the Administrator reports.
Credit card, debit card and e-checks.
The Past Payments Sections will show you the last year of payments.
Super duper secure 😊. We’ll get this answer to you asap.